Research Assistant in Sociology of Sciences (Germany) Deadline: May 10, 2019
Technische Universität Berlin
May 10, 2019
Up to 5 Years
Follow us for a weekly update on more such calls:
- Participation in and advancement of the group’s research in the sociology of science
- Contribution to teaching (two courses (=4 contact hours per week) per semester
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master theses
- Design, realisation and publication of research projects
More details here.
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diplom or eqivalent) either in sociology (with a specialization in the sociology of science, sociology of technology, sociology of professions or organizational sociology) or in science and technology studies
- Excellent English language skills
- The ability to work independently on the design, organisation and conduct of empirical investigations
Please send your written application with the reference number I-249/19 and the usual documents.
By post on the following address
Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident, Fakultät I, Institut für Philosophie, Literatur-, Wissenschafts- und Technikgeschichte, FG Sozialwissenschaftliche Wissenschafts- und Technikforschung, Prof. Dr. Gläser, Sekr. HBS 7, Hardenbergstraße 16-18, 10623 Berlin
By e-mail to email@example.com.
Mention that you found this call on The Insightist Berlin.