International Opportunities: Build Bridges to New Horizons
M.Sc. in Embedded Systems (Germany) Deadline: Oct. 31, 2018
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (EIT),
Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany
Oct. 31, 2018
Duration of the Course
The University of Kaiserslautern (Technische Universität Kaiserslautern or TUK) is a technology-oriented public research university in Kaiserslautern, Germany. The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (EIT) of the University offers Master of Embedded Systems (ESY), a three-to four-semester program. ESY is implemented as a specialization branch of the Master’s Program of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
The curriculum consists of a core program, an elective program, and a Masters thesis. The core program covers the fundamentals of embedded computing systems and offers education in all three teaching areas viz. System architectures, Design methodologies and Embedded systems application. The elective program allows you to sharpen your personal profile by selecting specific courses from TUK and its associated research institutes. A total of 90 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) must be acquired.
Read Embedded Systems for an insight into the fundamental aspects that form the basis of hardware and software designing of embedded systems!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent foreign degree in a related field
(GRE is recommended).
- A good knowledge of English should be proved with:
TOEFL Test (550 points on the paper-based test, 213 points on the computer-based test, 79/80 points on the Internet-based test)
IELTS: 6.0 points
Please go to the application portal to submit your application. The portal will be open from September 1 to October 31 2018. The following documents should be attached with the application:
- Certified copy of your Bachelor/Master’s degree and transcript (also attach translations to English)
- Short description of the subjects covered during your previous studies
- Motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters from faculty staff or industry manager
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL 213/550/80 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
- Proof of German proficiency, if existing
- GRE (strongly recommended)
We suggest you contact the institution for any clarification regarding the program or application process. For more information about the program, click here, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Dr-Ing Christian De Schryver, Paul-Ehrlich-Straße Building 11, 67663 Kaiserslautern. Tel. +49 (0) 6 31-2 05 30 20.
Mention that you found this call on The Insightist, Berlin.